Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Update from the Lich Queen 8/14/17

Legal Stuff

I had to go talk to someone about putting in paperwork to get my name legally changed. As tiresome as it was, it was also incredibly exciting and rewarding. Additionally, due to my shitty circumstances I'm actually going to be able to get the whole $116 fee payed for! Awesome.

Contradiction

Is a fun game, you should check it out. I watched somebody do a full play-through and I don't really regret it much.

Artwork

I did some artwork for a friend as a commission, and it's totally 100% NSFW unfortunately. I can't show that here, but I'm also working on a little secret project that I hope to unveil sometime later. The project involves a mixture of writing and artwork, and hopefully to prove to be a fantastic outlet for my creative energies.

Saturday Game

Was unfortunately postponed. Scheduling issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment